Paracord 550 Mil-Spec
Pre-order or get notified when in stock.
Type 3 parachute cord, also known as "550" or simply "paracord," is the go-to utility cordage for the US military, survival experts, bushcrafters, hunters, and outdoorsmen. 5col 550 paracord meets or exceeds military specification MIL-C-5040h and PIA-C-5040 requirements, and a certificate of conformance is available upon request. The spec requires 7-9 core strands, and 5col parachute cord has 8 3-ply load-bearing core strands.
- Length 7,6 m (25 ft)
- Minimum break strength: 250 kg (550 lbs)
- 100% Nylon Kernmantle construction
- Filler consists of 8 3-ply core strands, marker strand is load-bearing
- Approx diameter 4 mm
- Elongation (percent), minimum: 30%
- UV and mildew resistant
- Suitable for use with parachutes
- Made in the USA, Berry Amendment Compliant
- Conforms to military specifications MIL-C-5040H and PIA-C-5040
We have received your review - thanks a lot, much obliged. Your review will be published as soon as we have a chance to check it out.
5col is committed to bringing proven, reliable gear that will help you survive wilderness and emergencies.
We are authorized seller of each brand we represent and authenticity of every product is guaranteed.